A story about my 6 months internship at a digital communication agency, as a project manager and UX designer.
One year after my first experience as a communications officer in a company of two, l had the opportunity to join Lounce, a communication agency based in Toulouse.
Lounce is specialized in creating beautiful websites for various customers, such as sellers, highschools, sports applications, law firms, etc.
There, I was working with the project manager, which means :
- lead customers meetings
- support customers in the realization of their projects (understand their needs, make the connection between them and the team, etc)
- create interactive prototypes (information architecture, wireframes, zoning) using Axure
This experience was very significant for me. The rythm was very intense and I learned a lot about the organization in a team of 15 employees.
I was also UX designer, in charge of understanding the customer needs and create a prototype of the application or the website. We worked in an agile organisation. That means we had a lot of meetings and calls with customers, to make sure we were okay all the time.
As a little agency of 15 employees, I also dealt with other fields like :
- SEO (netlinking, content and images optimization)
- web content integration on CMS (Drupal, WordPress, Prestashop)
- community management (retroplanning, search of topics, writing, publications)